Submissions for ideas and drafts are always OPEN.
This project is open for submissions and publishes all year round.
This project publishes all types of work within our guidelines.
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our Guidelines before submitting.
- GUEST WRITERS: Finished or unfinished drafts of essays, book reviews, feature articles, editorials, play reviews, interviews that you have conducted, and whatever else you can think of in this vein.
- We also accept fleshed-out ideas for any of the above. We’ll work with you to finalize the piece!
- OUR INTERVIEWS: If you would like to get interviewed by us about a writing industry topic (i.e. MFA’s, publishing/getting published, starting a literary mag, work life/writing life balance, etc.,) we accept requests for that as well!
- SIMULTANEOUS SUBMISSIONS: but please let us know immediately if your article/idea has been accepted elsewhere!
Only work submitted using the appropriate forms below will be considered.
- Drafts preferred in .DOC or .DOCX.
- We do not accept submissions that contain or allude to graphic sexual content, gratuitous violence/gore, or work that is racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, or ableist.
- Copyright for your work remains with you. We do ask however, that contributors credit The Minison Project if their work is republished after first appearing in our issues, and we reserve the right to republish your work in future collections.
- The Minison Project does not charge fees to submit.
- We are currently an unpaying market, but we do promote contributor work on our social medias.