Submission Periods are as follows:
March 15th – June 30th
July 15th – October 30th
November 15th – February 28th/29th
Our projects run on a triannual schedule, each releasing issues three times a year.
Sonnet Collection Series issues will be published on the 14th of every March, July, and November.
These issues only house sonnets and sonnet-based art.
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our Guidelines and what we accept (below) before submitting to Sonnet Collection Series.
WHAT WE ACCEPT
- Good old-fashioned sonnets. Original work only!
- Artwork, Illustrations, or Photography inspired by classical sonnets.
- Simultaneous Submissions – but please let us know immediately if your work has been accepted elsewhere!
- Only work submitted using THIS FORM will be considered for publication.
- Shakespearean, Petrarchan, or Spenserian Sonnet Format (need more information?)
- Attach up to 3 sonnets in a single .DOC, or .DOCX format
- Poetry should be previously unpublished
- Each poem should begin on a new page
- Artwork, illustrations, and photography:
- Attach up to 5 images total as separate, high resolution .jpeg files
- Images should be previously unpublished
- Identify image in the file name by what classical sonnet inspired the piece (e.g. ‘Sonnet 26,’ Shakespeare or ‘Death, Be Not Proud,’ John Donne)
- We do not accept submissions that contain graphic sexual content, gratuitous violence/gore, or work that is racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, or ableist.
- Copyright for your work remains with you. We do ask however, that contributors credit The Minison Project if their work is republished after first appearing in our issues, and we reserve the right to republish your work in future collections.
- The Minison Project does not charge fees to submit poems to the magazine.
- We are currently an unpaying market, but we do promote contributor work on our social medias.